Ethereum and Polygon both have test networks where applications can operate within a test environment. Within a test environment, the application functions similarly to a live application but the processes and transactions are only for testing purposes and are not recorded or processed on the main Ethereum or Polygon network. Insured Finance is operating on both the Ethereum Goerli tesnet and the Mumbai Matic/Polygon testnet. A bridge has been created between these two test networks, allowing the transfer of tokens between both test environments.
- It requires some GÖETH tokens as the gas fee to transfer your asset from Goerli tesnet to Mumbai testnet. Recommended faucet: (https://goerli-faucet.slock.it/)
- 1.Switch MetaMask network to Goerli
- 2.Add all tokens to Goerli & Mumbai testnet
- 3.Fill the transfer amount and allow access to funds
- 4.Submit your transfer request
- 5.Switch your MetaMask network to Mumbai and wait for your funds to be updated in Mumbai.