Terms and Conditions
- Buy an insurance cover product to protect against potential loss or damage suffered. Stablecoin devaluation can be covered when the value drops by more than 25%.
- Request an insurance cover product to get tailored coverage.
- Withdraw the paid premium if an insurance request fails to reach the requested amount.
- Provide an insurance cover product and earn premium in return.
- Offer an insurance cover product and earn a premium in return.
- Withdraw the deposited funds if the deposit period (lock-up period) is passed.
Paying a predetermined premium upfront
Willing to lose the deposited funds in case of any loss or damage suffered by the policyholder.
The INFI token represents membership rights in the INFI platform. It enables members to create an insurance cover listing or to take a listing from the marketplace.
Creating a new insurance cover request or offer listing requires 5000 INFI. Taking a cover request or offer listing also requires 5000 INFI
A tier system is in place for the creation of new cover request listings
- Bronze: To make a cover request of up to $10,000, you need a minimum balance of 5,000 INFI.
- Silver: To make a cover request if up to $50,000, you need a minimum balance of 10,000 INFI.
- Gold: To make a cover request of up to $100,000, you need a minimum balance of 25,000 INFI.
- Diamond: To make a cover request of up to No Limit, you need a minimum balance of 50,000 INFI.
Insured Finance (INFI) is not an insurance company. Insured Finance is a peer-to-peer marketplace that facilitates the provision of digital asset insurance.